Dear all

We're currently looking into acquiring an archive database package.  One
potential stumbling block may be a lack of support (due to other
commitments) from our own IT department.  I was wondering if anyone on the
list who has had experience of implementing a database package such as CALM,
CAIRS, etc. could tell me in fact how much support they needed from their
own IT department.  I'd be very grateful for any help you can offer me in
developing a good argument that we won't in fact need to take up too much of
our IT staff's time (assuming that that is the case).

Many thanks

Alan

Alan Crookham
Gallery Records Curator