A couple of museums have started charging for this sort of thing - the
National Portrait Gallery is the best example. I have a PDF file explaining
their charging mechanism, but I cannot find it on their website at the
moment - I will contact them and let you all know where to find it.

David

David Dawson
Senior ICT Adviser
Resource: The Council for Museums, Archives and Libraries
Fifth Floor, 19-29 Woburn Place London WC1H 0LU
email: [log in to unmask]  tel: 020 7273 8757 (direct line)
www.resource.gov.uk                             www.peoplesnetwork.gov.uk