We can't beat Worcester's map but we can match it; the parish valuation map
of Westbury-on-Severn (Glos) is also 25 feet square.

Nick Kingsley

"This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon as possible.
This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but it is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and Gloucestershire County Council accepts no liability in connection therewith."