Jennifer

Oddly enough, the Advisory Council on Public Records considered only last
week a policy paper on the release of public records relating to Chatham
House. This is currently being revised to take account of the Council's
comments and will then be published as an annex to the PRO Access Manual. We
shall be happy to let you have a copy, probably next week, if you would like
one.

You certainly need to be careful about releasing such material.

Tim

Tim Padfield
Copyright Officer
Curator of Photographs
Secretary of the Lord Chancellor's Advisory Council on Public Records

Public Record Office
Tel: 020-8876 3444 ext 2351
Fax: 020-8392 5295