Dear All,

Those of you who have been patiently waiting for the 4th edition of BA will
be glad to know that the final editing is nearing completion and we are
currently working on the indexes. In response to comments we have decided to
create one amalgamated index to the repository names and collections for
ease of use.

However, we are not sure of the best way to deal with the county index which
no longer seems to be viable. One thought is to create a Regional index
perhaps based on the Government's Regional boundaries. Any comments on this
will be gratefully received.

Janet Foster & Julia Sheppard

Julia Sheppard
Archives and Manuscripts
Wellcome Library for the History and Understanding of Medicine
183 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE