Dear All

In a busy life, I very much welcome the specific issues
raised (and answers)which stimulate my overall archival
views and help keep me up to date with current thinking in
action.  It is all too easy to keep one's head down over
the latest set of boxes to come into the office.

We shouldn't underestimate the great silent majority who
read, print out and delete without necessarily joining in
each debate.

Cheers
Anna Greening
Archivist, The Fawcett Library