Warwickshire County Record Office is about to embark upon a procurement process
for an archival management and cataloguing database system.  Together with our
IT section, we will be drafting a specification of our needs and requirements
against which we can assess the various options which are available.

While our IT section is experienced in the procurement process, this is, not
surprisingly, the first time that they have encountered the complexities of
record office management and access systems.  We would find it extremely helpful
to be able to show them an example of a specification drawn up for a similar
purpose by another archive service.  If anyone has worked with such a document,
and is willing to let me have sight of a copy, I would be extremely grateful.

Caroline Sampson
Principal Archives Officer
Warwickshire County Record Office