As far as I know, G. Ryder & Co. will make boxes to pretty much any size.
Their telephone number is (Milton Keynes) 01908 375524.  We've been using
them for many many years and have always been happy with the product.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephenson, Barbara [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 April 2000 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]

Can anyone recommend a supplier of big boxes?
We need them to be of dimensions no less than 40cm wide, 60cm long and 56cm
deep.
The preferred type is boxes with lids, not cartons that have to be taped up.
Many thanks for any help.
Suggestions off-line please
Barbara Stephenson
Deputy Records Manager

MEPC UK Ltd.  Registered and Head Office:  Nations House, 103 Wigmore
Street, London W1H 9AB.  Registered in England No 297638.

Telephone 020 7911 5300.  Facsimile 020 7499 0650.
http://www.mepc.com.  A member of the MEPC Group of Companies.

This email contains information which is confidential.  It is
intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this Internet email by
anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this email, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action
taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.  Instead, you are asked to report it to

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager.

Royal Institute of British Architects
66 Portland Place, London, England