I am an undergraduate anthropology student in the United States and I am considering adding a significant amount of coursework in inorganic chemistry, physics and physical chemistry to my degree in the hopes of doing graduate work apecializing in "new world" archeometallurgy.

My worry is that there are not any graduate institutions in the U.S. that have archeometallurgists for me to study under.

If anyone knows of any U.S. universities that have departments of archeometallurgy or at least people that specialize in it I would be very appreciative.

Thanks!