Thanks to everyone who sent me information on the above subject, I
appreciate it.

Please allow me to explain : I am interested in, well, strange ideas, eg
creationism has long been a hobby of mine, as well as stuff like ESP, the
Face on Mars and similar stuff. I try to keep an open mind however, so far
all of these subjects have amused rather than converted me. Please note : I
am not *looking* for something, not trying to become a convert, it is simply
that strange ideas fascinate me because I find the mental processes of the
supporters interesting.

I have recently become interested in the Atlantis legends, but it has been
almost laughably easy to disprove most of these claims - with the exception
of Bailey, and that probably only because I have not yet been able to locate
his book. I have been told that Bailey's book is better argued than most,
contains more verifiable information and so on - you know, the usual claims
made by supporters of kooks like these - and that is why I have turned to
this list for information.

Any other information will be welcome.

Thanks and regards

Leon Retief