I'm a recent member of this list and I would like obtain your help.  I'm teaching statistics for economist and I want to be able to read and to analyse some information in english, about some of the topics os the course.  I need that too, because I'm going to travel to Netherlands and I need to know almost everything about statistics to take an advanced course in econometrics.  I f you can help me with papers, web sites, etc. I would thank you a lot.  The topics I am interested are:  samples, sampling distribution, hypotesis test, probability distributions, etc.
Thanks for those who read my note and can help me with this.  Regardly,

Rodrigo Briceño
Economics School, National University
Heredia, Costa Rica