Closing date 19 May

NORTHERN AND YORKSHIRE CLINICAL TRIALS AND RESEARCH UNIT (NYCTRU)
at the University of Leeds

Medical Statistician/Senior Medical Statistician

The NYCTRU (based at Cookridge Hospital, Leeds) conducts regional,
national and international randomised clinical trials in a variety of clinical
fields.  The Unit also has an associated research portfolio including
research into informed consent, quality of life and public views on
research.
Depending on level of experience, we are looking for an enthusiastic
individual at either senior statistician or statistician level to be involved
in the funding application, design, conduct and analysis of our clinical
trials.

You should be able to work well within a multidisciplinary team (trial co-
ordinators, health professionals, programmers), have good communication
skills, and ideally have a postgraduate qualification in medical statistics or
statistics and/or some relevant experience.

ORI / ORII (depending on level of experience; two year fixed term contract).
Salary: Other Related I/II (£16,286 - £24,479p.a.) depending on experience.
For informal queries contact Julia Brown or Dawood Dassu on 0113 392 4415

Information packs are available from:

Human Resources
The University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT