Help!

Does anyone have the following book lying on a dusty musty shelf somewhere for which they no longer have a use:

Author: Warren Gilchrist
Title: Statistical Modelling (might not be exact title)
Published: 1984, publisher might be Whiley

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but this book is now out of print anyway and is virtually impossible to get hold of. Warren, if you're reading this, I'll pay triple the cover price for a signed copy! If you're not Warren and you're reading this, I'm prepared to pay a fair price plus postage costs from wherever you may be on the globe.

I expect to be inundated with 1, maybe 2, e-mails!

Thanks in advance.

Bryan.