Hi,

I'm starting to work on the Quality area of a company and I'll
responsible for measuring the loyalty the satisfaction of the customers.
They already have a methodology introduced by the regional department -
I work at the Brazilian branch. On the statistical view I think the
methodoly isn't very good. For instance, the analysis of the results
have been done just descriptive.
I'm senior in Statistics at the University of Sao Paulo. My problem is
that my high school focus in analysis and I don't have knowledge of
collecting data (today done by telephone and mail), how to treat missing
data and the ways of measuring the loyalty and satisfaction of the
customers.
I'd appreciate any help on bibliography or suggestions.

Regards,

Frederico Zanqueta Poleto