I would like to thank everyone for their contribution. I have received too
many responses to provide answers individually. It appears that there are a
few schools offering comp/stat programs, and there will be more in the
coming years.

Since I'm new to this mailing list (actually, coming back after a 4-5 years
absence), I am wondering what is the best way to reply when you have a large
number of responses. I'm not sure using allstat is the best avenue, although
everyone  could benefit from a  summary.

Vincent

--
http://www.datashaping.com : Advanced Trading Strategies