From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jill Binker
Sent: 03 May 2000 00:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fathom for Mac

For those of you eagerly awaiting Fathom for Mac, it gives me great
pleasure to announce,

Official Release: January, 2001.

We don't yet know exactly when we'll ship the first beta. However, we _can_
say that we will have a classroom-usable Mac Fathom by this fall. We will
be shipping the Not-Quite-Ready-for-Classroom Beta1 this summer. (If you
have signed up to beta test fathom for mac, you are still on my list and
will get the beta -- I won't forget you.)

Jill
________________________________

Jill Binker
Fathom Dynamic Statistics Software
KCP Technologies, an affiliate of Key College Publishing and
Key Curriculum Press
1150 65th St
Emeryville, CA  94608
1-800-995-MATH (6284)
http://www.keypress.com

To unsubscribe, send mail to
In the body of the message, use the following command:
     unsubscribe fathom

To reach the (actual, living, human) owner of the list, send your message
to: