I wonder if you can help me.  I am currently looking for a junior data
manager to join an international pharmaceutical.  They need someone with
1yrs experience working within data management or someone with CRA
experience who would like to get into data management.  This is a small data
management team and the company is offering training and support in all
aspects of data management.  They are paying up to 22k depending on the
right match for the position.  This position is urgent and ideally need
someone to start in mid January or the beginning of February.

They are looking for someone who is hardworking, someone who can work well
under pressure, someone who will contribute something to the team in terms
of bright and bubbly.

Who do you know who can do this role?  I would be immensely grateful if you
can help.  Can you advise on your current situation are you still looking
for something yourself?  Give me a call and let me know.

Look forward to your response.

Regards,

Crystal Mitchell

Octopus Computer Associates