Hello, I wonder if someone can help with the following.
I have a study where individuals completed an exposures questionnaire
at 2 time points. They responded y/n to whether they had experienced
a list of exposures. I want to look at the reliability of their
McNemar change test, but the HO is that the rate of change will not
differ in either direction, which is not what I am after. My HO is
that the change, in either direction, will not differ from zero.
Does anyone know which test I should use?
thanks
Catherine

Catherine E. Unwin