Dear all,

This is a reminder that the Reading Local Group meeting this autumn will be
part of RSS2000, held at Reading University.  Part of the agenda this
Wednesday, (September 13th),  has been organised by the local group
committee, and members are invited to attend this session, free of charge.
Details are given below.