Priscilla Thanks for your reply regarding Access Fund appeals. I also deal with the SSSS, but unfortunately can not attend the NASMA meeting. I would be grateful for any feedback that your can give from the meeting especially with regard to the new bursary scheme. I can not seem to find any official information regarding the schemes administration. This may be of interest. A colleague of mine has found a press release issued by the TTA, the URL is: http://www.teach-tta.gov.uk/info/press/000330.htm This seems to indicate a new scheme that is to be introduced to assist PGCE students. They will receive £6000.00 per year or £150.00. I am interested to find out who is to administer the scheme. Will the institution receive funds up front and then are we to hand the funds to PGCE students weekly by cheque etc. or are the TTA to hand out the money direct to the student via BACS or by some other means? Any comments? J N Turnbull ([log in to unmask]) Student Finance and Data Protection Compliance Officer Chester College of Higher Education The views expressed are those of the individual and not necessarily those of the college, unless stated otherwise. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%