Roger

Thanks for that.  I think the term dates were better last year although we
still had some LEAs asking for them in addition to the SLC.

Your second point is a far more urgent one in my view.  We have significant
problems with subject changes etc within a large modular framework which the
SLC has never been able to grasp.  These students are full time and it is
fairly immaterial what subjects within that framework they are studying.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Wendy Dunkley
UCN