Since there have been a number of conferences on this subject  (and no
doubt there are likely to be more) I think it might be helpful for all of us
to receive clarification about  which staff this is aimed at. Money is tight
(well it is for us) and I cannot work out if it is aimed at Student Advisors
who I would expect to be fully converscent with these issues.

Thanks

Nancy Richards
Manager ,Student Services
Thames Valley University
N201a
North Building
Ealing
London
W5 5RF
tel:0181-231-2721
fax:0181-231-2168

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:08:00 -0000 E J Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>Many Apologies for Cross Posting
>CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT
>
>2nd FINANCIAL GUIDANCE FOR STUDENTS CONFERENCE
>Wednesday 10 May 2000
>University of Central Lancashire, Preston
>
>This conference aims to:
>
>explain the new funding arrangements for Higher Education students.
>
>provide an understanding so as to be able to guide students within
Higher