From: Rachel Johnson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 February 2000 16:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PhD by Published Work

Keele University currently accepts applications from members of its
academic staff and Keele graduates, of nine years' standing, for Ph.D.
by Published Work.  The University is currently reviewing its
regulations and procedures regarding this type of award.  I would like
to ask colleagues:

a)	which Universities offer this type of award;
b)	information on their regulations and procedures regarding this
award.

Many thanks.

Rachel Johnson
--