We have been experiencing problems with this one too.  We
believe, however, that you can have two different UCAS
codes against the same course, and this is what we have
been trying to achieve in sending additions and corrections
to our existing data at the SLC - we have yet to learn
whether they have been accepted and applied by SLC to their
database.

It is very worrying if SLC are deleting courses which HEIs
have supplied to them.  It appears that SLC have altered
some of our codes without telling us (making life difficult
when our Offices need to contact LEAs), but deletion is
quite a different matter.

Liz Mears
Assistant Registrar
University of Southampton