From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 December 2000 10:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Appeals Procedures

Dear All

We are currently reviewing our Appeals Procedures in light of the
QAA Code of Practice.

I'd be extremely grateful if you could send me a copy of your
institution's procedures,  or perhaps you could point me in their
direction on the web.  Better still, if they are contained within your
Student Handbook, a copy of that would be gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!

Elaine

ELAINE TAYLOR
Assistant Academic Registrar
Trinity and All Saints