As with the form attached to SSIN 21 would it not be
simpler for such questions (i.e. nos 10 to 14 on that form)
to be filled in only if the Institution's Progress
Committees believe the student has a case for seeking
tuition fee support for a repeat year. This would reduce
the load significantly and speed up the consideration of
worthy cases.
Gary Walker
University of Liverpool