If you feel able to assist me, please respond directly,
rather than via the mailbase, to <[log in to unmask]>

I'm undertaking research for an MBA project - the topic is
developing and maintaining relationships with students,
with a focus on maintaining links with completed students.
I'm not focussing specifically or exclusively on formal
alumni organizations, but am exploring the different
rationales and methods for maintaining links.

Firstly - does anybody know of any research already
undertaken in this area and can you point me onwards?

Secondly - can you tell me anything about your own
experience within your own institution? You could complete
and return the attached questionnaire - any thoughts
(even partial returns) would be much appreciated. Returns
by 31 August would be really valuable.

Christopher Hallas
Head of Registry Services
0207 320 1270