At 11:51 27/06/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,

will you have the information before they finally send it to us then? If
not I do not see the point in the conference. We have done all the work for
the mature bursaries, any later would be no point. If you will have new
information before they finally send out the document, why can't they tell
all of us so that we can give a better service to students and advertise so
that students know if they will be able to afford to come to University or
not.
regards
Rosemary