Equal Opportumity for Albertus Magnus Ungodly Global Warming, Genocide, World Hunger, and Hope
(ATG World News Special Report - 10/15/2000)

Now that western scholars are opening their minds to eastern
approaches in science, would it be unfair to ask for a review
of the most profound mediaeval and ancient wisdom tucked away in
the oriental-western synthesis of perhaps the world's greatest soul
on natural science? Albert the Great after 700 years. Be objective
and do not fear to investigate sciences that are simply divine...

It's never too late for Albert the Great. Saint Albert's science could
help to solve world hunger if applied with modern techniques. He was for
example the first scientist to have constructed a "Christmas Greenhouse" -
yet you would never know it from our secularly-censored science books...

If we futuristically follow his lead, our finest techniques will be better inspired by timeless
wisdom. We will be much farther adapted and enlightened without all those nasty moral opportunities lost... Pollution and a host of other plagues will be largely avoided. Global-gassing (or ghastly Ozones) from soul-tested (and unbaptized), T-cell exhausted and/or aborted tots ("Zy-Goats?") aspirate for "Microscopic Justice"! Are we dreaming? Or will we opt for a more sacred "sustainable development"?

DNA's deeper spheres (all cosmic influences) will soon be Ptolemaically-confirmed...
"High-zen-berg ice" (covering cake-aged uncertainties in "embryonic densities" here
below) chills "Physic-Philistines" searching the stars (lacking "Lucent Technologies").
Time cools these "Cold Quantum Theorists"...So warm up with historically-holier bytes!

Child-like charmed, inquisitionally-condemned, oriented eyes whirl around us in "solar spins"! Still skeptical? He's so inductively harmless, Albertus Magnus: a Master-Course experientially delicious!
So thank your "lucky stars" for Mediaeval Magi; so luminously revisiting Mary's "Little Lambs" with scienced-gold, frank-incense and salutary myrrh!

Come and see... Scienced ambrosia is "Wisdom's Repast" set forth as a wedding feast for life! The logical alternative, of-course, is a satanically-scanned culture of death... Or, less positively put, a world population will globally condense like a "diamond that lasts forever": for the fissures of these faceted souls forging "Illuminated Chaos" sustain the fires of eternal torment...

Mercy and Justice are Absolutely One in God: even as God's Double-Winged Dove descends
with a Grand Unified Kiss in the Holy Spirit for His Spouse - the Blessed Virgin Matrix, Mary.
This is the Immaculate Prism - Heart of Mary - God's "Pearly Gate" - as Matrix of Life & Love!

Our Father, Uploaded in Heaven, hallowed be thy Downloading Name: thy Kingdom Enters,
thy Will be Saved, on earth as it is Programmed in Heaven: Give us this day our Daily Bread,
and forgive us our Cyber Debts - as we forgive those who virtually sin against us - and lead
us not into webbed temptation: But deliver us from evil (the "Occult Fruit" of Genesis) and
the evil one (even his "DNA-ingrafted Share-ware") - Deliver your "Spotted Lambs", Amen!

Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world, have mercy on us...

Lamb of God, you delete the sins of the world, have Mercy on us...

Lamb of God, you blot away the stains of the world, grant us "Cross-Referenced Peace..."!

Behold True Peace and World Hope - Christ's Resurrectional Portal - "True Culture of Life"!

Albertus Magnus...Universal Doctor...Prescribing an "Omni-scienced Peace Pipe" for the New Millenium to alleviate our onrushing "Global Pill-Age". Holy Smoke, All Incensed Geeks... Now that's God's "Global Warming! Look to God's Cosmic-Catholic Rainbow: for He's firing up your "Luminous Fibers" to Boot !

Final Judgement: Visit or call any Catholic Priest (Be not afraid...Priests and Catholic Churches are listed in web-directories. Be patient...Ask God to log onto your soul beyond all the morbid modern theories, in spite of linguistic lies, and for the sake of salvation and celestial science: "As if")!

ATG Scholastic World News Forum (10/15/2000)
Moderator - Jubilee News Release (Special Report)
Opus Doctorum Foundation - ATG Scholastic World News

Sponsored by:
http://www.AlbertTheGreat.Com

http://www.albertthegreat.com/>AlbertTheGreat.com</a> - A rare collection for libraries, seminaries, colleges, universities, corporate and religious research institutes. The works of Albertus Magnus, Patron Saint for Faith and Science, for Theology and Culture, Philosophy, Mysticism,
Morality, the  Natural Sciences, Church History, Sacred Scripture, Ecumenical Thought and World Education, Polictical Theory, Ethics and Law after 700 years  - Opera Omnia Alberti Magni. The website includes sample images of the rediscovered Collection, provides a brief biography on Albertus Magnus, maintains a link to Opus Doctorum Foundation with a Scholastic Forum as well:
ATG Scholastic World News. Please grant us web-links or investments of associated support so that we can supply developing scholars with these inexpendable CDs? Or just say a prayer for our work...

Quick Link Tag for Websites: