Dear Members of Admin-eo

I have been responsible for the administration of this Mailbase list since I
first set it up all those years ago (I think it was 1994!).  I did ask a
couple of years ago if anyone was willing to take over from me, but didn't
get any volunteers.  I must now ask again - and this time I mean it!  I must
cut down on my use of email because of RSI-type symptoms, and therefore if
no-one volunteers I'll have to pull the plug!

I'm sure it won't come to that, however, because with what is now such a big
membership, there must be those among you who could spare a little time
(probably maximum 20 mins a week, usually less) to do the 'housekeeping'
which is necessary.  It is web-based and very user-friendly, so you
certainly don't need high levels of computer literacy.

If you are interested please let me know and I'll answer any questions -
replies direct to me please, NOT to the list ([log in to unmask]).

best wishes
Moira
Moira Collett
Academic Registrar