At 11:03 AM 7/13/00 +0100, Allcock Ann wrote:
>Does anyone have an institutional EO action plan that they are particularly
>proud of and willing to share?  I am looking for examples of different
>formats, ways of organising the plan that will help us to come up with the
>most appropriate model for us here at Brighton.
>
>Thanks
>Ann Allcock
>Equal Opportunities Development Coordinator

Dear Ann,

I recently presented to the academic board my annual review report and a
corporate action plan.  The corporate action plan consists of progress
reports over the last year and equality objectives  for this year.  I
managed to get 100% response.  This covers all faculties and central
directorates in the university.  However, the action plan needs further
refinement. I would be happy to discuss the process with you if you ring me
on 01707 - 284982.  I am in on Mondays,Tuesdays and Wednesdays and my short
term contract comes to an end in August this year.

Anita Sharda

Anita Sharda
Equal Opportunities
University of Hertfordshire