Hello.
My name is Åsa Andersson and I am working at a swedish company called
CMA. We are helping a swedish company called
Medicinsk Logik, (www.medicinsklogik.se) with a market assessment study for
a new product. The product that Medicinsk Logik has developed is a
computer system for central managing of referrals and answers to
labsamples for clinical chemistry labs. The system will unify answers
from labsamples from all labs in a region and form a united interface
to clinical departments in the region.
We are now trying to get to know the market better, and would
therefore be very thankful if you could help us with the following
questions.

General information about Clin Chem Labs in your country

- How many are there?

- Are there different kinds of Clin Chem labs? What kinds, and how many
of each?

- How are they organized?

- Who is in charge of the labs? Who´s in charge of purchasing?

- How does the handling with referrals and answers to labsamples work
today? Do labs use computerized intranet solutions? In case yes, what types,
how do they work?

I would like to point out that I'm not trying to sell this product,
this information is going to be used for Medicinsk Logik so that they
can plan their market establishment process in some european countries.
Thank you very much for all help you can give me!

Best regards
Asa Andersson, CMA

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: +46 13 328580
fax: +46 13 212222
address: Teknikringen 1E Mjardevi Science Park, 583 30 Linköping, Sweden