Dear colleagues

Equality Challenge in Higher Education

This morning information on the new equality framework, following the demise
of CUCO, shd hit VCs in the form of I 00/157.  Please see attached copy of
the note.  If you are unable to read it can you please contact Helena
Franklin on [log in to unmask] and she will forward you a copy.

If you would like to talk further about the arrangements please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks to those who sent in comments to the consultation over the
summer, these were extremely helpful in amending the proposals.

Kind regards

 <<I 00-157_v6.doc>>  <<I 00157(a)_v6.doc>>  <<I 00157(b)_v6.doc>>
Fiona

Fiona Waye
Policy Adviser
Email	:[log in to unmask]