I haven't really noticed that but you could be right.  When I was evaluating
the software I did compare compile time performance with other hardware/software
configurations.  I was mostly concerned with the performance of the generated
code which as you mention is very good.  With that I was very satisfied with
this compiler and went ahead and purchased a license.  At  $199 I think it is a
good bargain and so far I have not been disappointed with it.

cheers...

--
Juan Casero