Yes Lahey and Fujitsu have a Fortran 77/90/95 compiler suite out for Linux.  I
have a copy and it works pretty well.  Before I purchased the compiler I did
some testing by compiling and running computational chemistry software (QM/MM)
on my Linux box.  The fujitsu compiler is very good and I recommend it for
Linux.   The compiler does generate some erroneous code in some cases but
passing it the -Kfap switch fixes the problem.  So apart from this it is
definitely a good buy.

Juan.

--
Juan Casero