From: kim power <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: November 22, 2000 6:49:45 AM GMT
Subject: Re: Ephesians

Dear Judith
I am open to correction on this but I don't think that there is an
attribution.
It is like the letter to the Hebrews. Author unknown.

for those interested in the ways goddess worship helps structure cultures
Lotte
Motz has a done a cross cultural study on the great mother goddesses. The
title
escapes me at the minute.

for those interested in Augustine and women, I have a book, Veiled desire:
Augustine on women. It was originally published in the UK but is out of
print
there, It is available in the US, published by Continuum in 1996.
Kim
Kim E. Power
Research Fellow
Project for the Study of Women's History, Theology and Spirituality
Institute for the Advancement of Research
St. Patrick's Campus
Locked Bag 4115 MDC Fitzroy, VIC 3065
Phone: (61 3) 9953 3148 Fax: (61 3) 9953 3315
Email: [log in to unmask]