Dear all

We are currently undertaking a literature review on the concept of
accessibility as opposed to mobility in transport, and what this
means in the context of sustainable transport. Does anyone know of
any work that has been done on this? In particular, we would be
interested in anything that attempts to define accessibility and/or
mobility, and/or looks at how it is measured and used and the
subsequent implications for transport policy.

Thanks in advance

Ian Skinner

Dr Ian Skinner
Research Officer
Institute for European Environmental Policy, London
Tel: +44 (0)207 799 2244
Fax: +44 (0)207 799 2600
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.ieep.org.uk/