Dear SPMers,

This question has been addressed (partially) at various times before, but I couldn't find any clear cut documentation about what I want to do, which is to do a conjunction of three separate contrasts using a random effects model.

I know that doing so makes strong assumptions about the contrasts, but I need to look at whats common to these 3 contrasts, using something more stringent than the fixed effects model. It would be great if someone has any ideas about what images I should be putting in the random effects model one sample t test.

Thanks,
Charvy

Charvy Narain
FMRIB centre