I have revised the British and Irish Poetry Sites Page in the Lynx Archive at

   http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx/lynx17.html

Benjamin Zephaniah's website (which was huge) has mysteriously disappeared
but I am not removing him from the Poets as he is bound to return.
I have left Chris Emery in although he is currently mounting SAlt Publishing.
And Signature dont seem to have made up their mind if they want a Website
so I am leaving all the Password entrypoints open.

If anybody wants anything altered/added/removed please let me know
as this file gets a lot of readers looking for links. Thanks.