Having just received my inspection copy of the aboce text I strongly urge
you to view it.  It represents a significant step forward to those entering
the profession and those wanting to broaden their knowledge.  It is a step
forward in both content available to us as practitioners and the
underpinning philosophy of Adventure facilitation.

Excellent reading and resource.

Pete.

Peter Bunyan    01243 816317
Adventure Education Component Leader