If this has cross posted, apologies.

I was told by Justin Brooke (the Cornish mining Historian) that work had
been performed on trace metal analysis of Mediterranean bronze artefacts
of various ages with regard to trace metals or significant impurities
which would lead to provenancing the tin (and copper?) used.

Can anyone point me in the direction of any work on this subject? Or to
any work which has more detail on the trade in Cornish Tin in antiquity
which is beyond assumption. It seems that I have a large number of
references which state this trade as a fact (or 'it is said that') but
none where analysis has been performed.

Thanks.

Regards

John