Any suggestions of where Richard could look? pse send idea to him at address
below.

thanks.

Ms Meenal Gupta, Special Projects Officer
British Association for the Advancement of Science
23 Savile Row, London W1X 2NB
Tel : 0171 973 3069  Fax : 0171 973 3051
http://www.britassoc.org.uk

....promoting science, engineering and technology