RESEARCH POST

I am seeking a short-term research assistant/fellow for six months
between September 2000 and March 2001, to help with fieldwork on a
project looking at the involvement of children in 'reality' TV shows and
game shows, and audience responses to this. The person will ideally have
a Masters degree in communication studies, education - or possibly
psychology or sociology. Experience with fieldwork with families, and of
other kinds of empirical audience research is an advantage. The person
will need to be based within daily commuting distance of Cardiff.

If you are interested, or know of anyone who might be, could you contact
Judi Gladwell, at [log in to unmask], for more information. I am
away for two weeks, but can be contacted personally about this at

Maire Messenger Davies (Dr.)

Dr.Maire Messenger Davies
Senior Lecturer
School of Journalism, Media & Cultural Studies
Cardiff University
Bute Building
King Edward VII Ave
Cardiff CF10 3NB