Dear All,
It is with regret that I have to report that BTSyntegra have not found a solution to the BL communications problem with .nhs.uk e-mail addresses within their area of responsibility.  The matter has now been passed to the NHS Information Authority for further investigation - let's hope for a more successful outcome!
The problem appears to be almost universal to anyone using their .nhs.uk e-mail address for replies from BL or entries into their In-Tray.  It also affects those requesting by Artweb who give .nhs.uk e-mail address for the response.
When there is more information I will post it to the lists.
Be patient (and don't hassle BL Customer Services too much - it's not their fault!)
Regards
Graham Titley
Rochdale