To: all members of LA Health Libraries Group

The LA's Professional Adviser has written to Branch and Group Hon Secs
asking for input into the LA's response to the Dept of Culture, Media and
Sport (DCMS), which is undertaking a review of the British Library. The
review is looking at the BL's role and functions and the efficiency and
effectiveness of its service delivery.

The DCMS review documentation can be found at:

http://www.culture.gov.uk/PDF/blconsult_oct00.PDF.

I would be grateful if you could send me your comments and suggestions, so
that I can compile a response from HLG - our response has to be with the LA
by 1 December, so I would appreciate receipt of your views by 27 November.
Thanks

Susan Howard
Hon Sec HLG
Susan V Howard
Librarian, Charing Cross Campus and Sub-Librarian (NHS Liaison)
Imperial College Charing Cross Campus
The Reynolds Building
St Dunstan's Road
London W6 8RP