Would it be true to say that the type of people who have traditionally
followed the professions that Stuart mentions as being lower paid -
librarians, teachers, social workers and nurses - are
those that do not generally promote themselves, argue for pay rises,
convince others of their worth, etc.?

	 Sandra Morris, Electronic Information Development Officer

	  Hugh Owen Library, Information Services,
		University of Wales, Aberystwyth,
		Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3DZ

	    Email: [log in to unmask]
	  Extension: 1892   Phone: (01970) 621892   FAX: (01970) 622404

------- End of Forwarded Message