-----Original Message-----
From: p=NHS NATIONAL
INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=lis-rlg-request(a)mailbase.ac.uk;
Sent: 17 October 2000 13:52
To: p=NHS NATIONAL INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=vaferguson(a)supanet.com;
Cc: p=NHS NATIONAL INT;a=NHS;c=GB;dda:RFC-822=lis-rlg(a)mailbase.ac.uk;
Subject: SMP ( Kings fund) extended deadline

Colleagues

Michael, Valerie and I hope to meet on Oct 26th to discuss applications for
the LDP support for the Senior Managers Programme. I have now spoken with
Huw Richards at KF again and agreed that I will write to him confirming
that we have a process and the money !  It would help us greatly if
candidates could

Complete the form in the SMP Brochure - not a disqualifier but would help
us and KF

Send your  application to Valerie, me  and Michael by email by end of the
day Monday 23rd Oct

Send form to me at Room 353C Skipton House, 80 London Road, SE1 6LH

 You may be aware that the programme involves two residentials in London
(Weeks 1 and 4)  The LDP can fund this but are also  happy for
candidates/employers to contribute to this element of the programme.

best wishes
Veronica