I had a 30 day trial to MIRON and I found it very good.  It was certainly
speedy enough.  I also have access to OVID BIOMED through the LMEC and that
also is quick and efficient.

I am keen to go onto WEB access.  It is simpler for Optology or Ovid to do
the updating.  Also WEB access widens availability _ I undertsand OPTONET is
the Internet version of MIRON, so could be accessed from anywhere - home,
office, surgery.

Sheila Rudd
Ormskirk & Wrightington