Dear Brendan,

There was a book, published in the early 1960s, by John W. Parsons
called, i think, West Along the 49th parallel, or some such, about the
demarcation of the US-Canadian frontier. It devoted considerable
attention to the Lake of the Woods.

regards

John Roberts

 westIn message <[log in to unmask]>,
Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
John Roberts/Ann Milnes Roberts