Chris,

I didn't mean to lump anyone with anyone or draw parallels between foresters
and agriculturists. I don't know enough about either group and I'm aware
that the spectrum of opinions on the environment is huge in both groups. I
only meant to share some tendencies I believe to have perceived in my limit
personal experience.

Cheers

Volker